Thank you for choosing Drs. Setzer, Cochran, and Soares. Our primary mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive dental care available. An important part of the mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our patients as possible by offering several payment options.
You can choose from:
- Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card
- NO INTEREST Payment Plans from CareCredit
- Allow you to pay over time with NO INTEREST
- Convenient, low monthly payment plans also available
- No annual fees or pre-payment penalties
- Payment is due in full at the time services are rendered.
- In cases of divorce or separation, the parent that brings the child for an appointment is responsible for payment.
- For sedation appointments, a $250 deposit is required to secure your treatment appointment.
- For patients with dental insurance, we are happy to work with your carrier to maximize your benefits. At the time of
treatment, we will collect your estimated portion and directly bill your insurance carrier for services. However, if we do not receive payment from your insurance carrier within 30 days, you will be responsible for payment of your treatment fees and collection of your benefits directly from your insurance carrier.
- Our office will only file for primary insurance coverage. If you have secondary insurance, we will gladly give you all
necessary paperwork to file with your secondary carrier for reimbursement once your primary carrier has paid.
- Our office charges $35 for returned checks.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help you get the dentistry you want or need.