Dr. Jessica Crews, DMD
I moved to Jacksonville when I was two- so this city has been my home for as long as I can remember. I absolutely love practicing in Jacksonville and having the opportunity to work with so many great patients and families. It is an honor and privilege to be able to watch my patients grow up and blossom into confident, young adults (with fantastic smiles of course:). We work hard at every visit to ensure that all our patients have the best experience possible. When someone starts treatment with us, they truly do become part of our Joy Orthodontics Family!
Dr. Crews is married to her high school sweetheart, who is also a native of Jacksonville. They have three children, Parker, Aubrey, and Reed, who keep them busy in their free time. In addition to spending time with her friends and family, Dr. Crews enjoys playing volleyball, tennis, running, and taking advantage of the Florida weather at the pool and at the beach.
Dr. Crews looks forward to helping you and your family achieve the smile that you deserve!
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Dental Association
- Jacksonville Women’s Dental Society
- Jacksonville Dental Society/North East District Dental Association
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- University of Pennsylvania — Bachelor of Arts in the Biological Basis of Behavior, minor in Psychology
- University of Florida School of Dental Medicine — Graduated at the top of her class, Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- University of Louisville — Completed a two-year residency in Orthodontics