Dr. Flavio M. Soares was born in Brazil and received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Pontifical Catholic University in Belo Horizonte, MG Brazil in 1998. He received his certificate of Pediatric Dentistry in 2003 from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA.
Dr. Soares Became a board-certified pediatric dentist in 2007 and joined the practice in 2008. He is affiliated with the University of Florida CMS Cleft Palate Clinic. He is also active with multiple local, state, and national dental organizations.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- Affiliation — University of Florida CMS Cleft Palate Clinic
- Active member – Multiple local, state and national dental organizations
- Pediatric Dentistry
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery — Pontifical Catholic University in Belo Horizonte, MG Brazil
- Certificate in Pediatric dentistry — Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA
- Board-certified — Pediatric Dentist in 2007